Dfdaemon is the peer client in P2P network. It will be launched by
dfget command or be running with
- Serve gRPC for
dfgetwith downloading feature, and provide adaptation to different source protocols.
- It can be used as seed peer. Turning on the Seed Peer mode can be used as a back-to-source download peer in a P2P cluster, which is the root peer for download in the entire cluster.
- Serve proxy for container registry mirror and any other http backend.
- Download object like via
httpsand other custom protocol.
- Dfdaemon registers itself to Manager for fetching Scheduler.
- Dfdaemon registers P2P tasks to Scheduler.
- Dfdaemon uploads data to other Dfdaemon.