It plays the role of manager in the multi-P2P cluster deployment process. Used to manage the dynamic configuration that each module depends on, and provide keepalive and metrics functions.
- Stores dynamic configuration for consumption by seed peer cluster, scheduler cluster and dfdaemon.
- Maintain the relationship between seed peer cluster and scheduler cluster.
- Provide async task management features for image preheat combined with harbor.
- Keepalive with scheduler instance and seed peer instance.
- Filter the optimal scheduler cluster for dfdaemon.
- Provides a visual console, which is helpful for users to manage the P2P cluster.
- Seed peer cluster and Scheduler cluster have a
- Seed peer cluster and Seed peer instance have a
- Scheduler cluster and Scheduler instance have a
Manage multiple P2P networks
Manager can manage multiple P2P networks. Usually, a P2P network includes a scheduler cluster, a seed peer clsuter and many dfdaemons. The service network must be available in a P2P network.