Scheduler selects the optimal parent peer for current peer to be downloaded and triggers the seed peer back-to-source download or dfdaemon back-to-source download at the appropriate time.
- Based on the multi-feature intelligent scheduling system selects the optimal parent peer.
- Build a scheduling tree for the P2P cluster.
- Remove abnormal peer based on peer multi-feature evaluation results.
- In the case of scheduling failure, notice peer back-to-source download.
Scheduler maintains task, peer and host resources.
- Peer: a download task for dfdaemon
- Host: host information for dfdaemon, host and peer have a
- Task: a download task, task and peer have a
The scheduling process is actually to build a tree according to the peer's load.
Peer State Machine
The scheduler divides tasks into three types
- Tiny: file size is less than 128 bytes
- Small: only one piece task
- Normal: tasks with more than one piece
Different scheduling strategies are used for different types of download tasks, following state transition diagram during the peer scheduling process.