- Refactor project.
- Optimize permissions management.
- Optimize console UI, page visual revision.
- Add actions such as lint and test.
- Add development documentation.
- Add dynamic configurations.
- Add P2P data visualization.
- Provides initial installation page.
- Optimized calculations to match scheduler cluster rules.
- Common configurations are managed dynamically through the manager.
- Application-level speed limit and other configurations.
- Added open api interface authentication.
- Improve scheduling stability and collect metrics during scheduling.
- Scheduler integrates machine learning algorithms to improve scheduling capabilities.
- Allocate download peers based on peer bandwidth traffic.
- Support seed peer feature.
- Improve task download efficiency and stability.
- Refactoring to use GRPC bidirectional stream for piece information passing between peers.
- Support piece download priority.
- Refactored d7y.io website and added dragonfly 2.0 documentation.
- Provide performance testing solutions in perf-tests repo.
- Upgrade golang 1.18, refactor the project using the generic feature.